Are you searching for a community where you matter? Take part in our vibrant community where our clergy will inspire you; where you will have opportunities to make the world a better place; where your family will be included in synagogue life; where your children will grow up loving Jewish traditions; and where you can grow. There is a place for you in our community.
Membership at Stephen Wise Free Synagogue affords you the opportunity:
- To receive the support of our clergy
- To attend High Holy Day Services in our sanctuary at no extra charge
- To enroll your children in our Early Childhood Center, Religious School, and b’nai mitzvah programs
- To hold lifecycle events such as a bris, baby naming, wedding, or funeral in our sanctuary
- To travel with our community and clergy to Israel and Jewish communities around the world
- To serve on a committee and help guide or implement the synagogue’s vision
- To have a bar/bat mitzvah as an adult
- To receive member pricing for community-wide events
- To secure a cemetery plot at Westchester Hills Cemetery with a member discount
- To receive our community publications in the mail
Be part of a community where you matter, where our clergy and staff create meaningful experiences for you through worship, counseling, teaching, and caring. To learn more about the benefits of membership, contact our membership coordinator, Donna Levine, at or 212-877-4050, ext. 223.
Submit Membership Forms